Gamescom: Cologne, Germany August 21–24. Meet us there!
Blog Link: https://modsquad.com/blog/
MEDIA AND SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES
- US: 916.913.4465
- UK: (028) 2003 2123
Today’s brands know engaged customers will sing their praises from the digital rooftops – but ignore them and they can incite a virtual riot. Around the clock interaction with customers is key, but all that work is time consuming and tricky. Brands need a squad that is there for them and can do what technology can’t: speak the language and engage on a human level.
That’s where we come in. Our digital engagement specialists, our Mods, chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities and buzz in social media, in over 50 languages. All for the world’s coolest brands.
- August 2007: ModSquad, then known as “Metaverse Mod Squad,” is born in a virtual sports bar, the Thirsty Tiger
- June 2008: Company raises $205,000 from angel investors and remains privately held today
- December 2009: ModSquad opens its operation center in Northern California
- August 2014: Company expands its reach and boasts a global network of 10,000+ Mods
- June 2015: ModSquad announces it has opened an operations center at the City Factory Building in Derry, Northern Ireland, creating 100 new jobs
- November 2015: Making the ModSquad name official, the company shines the spotlight on its incredible global network of Mods
- March 2017: In response to increased demand, ModSquad announces the opening of its latest operations center, located in Austin, Texas
- Amy Ryan Pritchard, Founder and CEO
- Mike Pinkerton, COO and General Counsel
- Rich Weil, SVP Global Operations
- Mary H. Lex, SVP Business Development
- Electronic Arts
- Warner Bros.
- National Geographic Animal Jam
- San Francisco – Business Operations
- Northern California – 24/7 Operations Center
- New York – Business Operations
- Austin, TX – Operations Center
- London – Business Operations
- Northern Ireland – 24/7 Operations Center
- Philippines – Partner Operations Center
BY THE NUMBERS
- 300+ employees in the United States and United Kingdom
- 250+ active projects
- 10,000+ Mods in the ModSquad global network
WHO WE ARE
ModSquad’s ModSourcing is outsourcing with a rebel streak. Our movement is to lighten the load of digital engagement for global brands with smart processes, innovative tools and a customized, fun and flexible workforce. With operation centers in Northern California, Austin, Texas and Northern Ireland and offices in San Francisco, London and New York, our 10,000+ Mods around the world moderate content, chat with customers, manage communities and buzz in social media for brands 24/7/365, in 50+ languages and dialects. We are the Mods!