How to Make Your Zendesk Installation Right
So your company has decided to bring in the Zendesk customer support system. It’s a great tool, one that can reward users handsomely with streamlined tracking, prioritizing, and resolving support tickets. But you’ve got to be smart about your next steps. Now’s the time to build a solid foundation by designing views and workflows that can maximize your team’s productivity.
Take Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport for example. Serving 44 million passengers annually, PHX is one of the ten busiest airports in the United States. When any organization is tasked with assisting more than 100,000 customers per day, it can be overwhelming to their support systems. That’s why Phoenix relied on ModSquad to implement their Zendesk customer support solution. Working with multiple divisions at the airport, contacts at external organizations, and with key stakeholders in the local government, ModSquad helped establish a user-friendly help portal and customer management system that’s cleared for takeoff.
That’s because setting up clients with the Zendesk support solution is old hat to our Mods. With more than 100 Zendesk installations to date, ModSquad has set more organizations up on the platform than any company other than Zendesk itself. We’ve set up and optimized so many Zendesk accounts that we’ve seen what works and what doesn’t — things that may sound great in theory don’t always work out so well in actuality. The insights we’ve gained from our abundant real-world experience with Zendesk are invaluable.
If you’re already a Zendesk customer but it’s been a while since your initial setup, or you feel you’re not taking full advantage of all Zendesk has to offer, we can help:
- Maybe you have some processes that take 12 clicks, when they only need to be five clicks. It may not sound like much, but over time it really affects productivity and results.
- Perhaps you have tools that you’re paying for that were never properly integrated—a wasted opportunity.
- Could it be that your data flow is inefficient, resulting in poor reporting and a lack of control over your processes?
- It might just be that there are great new integrations available in the Zendesk marketplace that would be perfect for your purposes—you just don’t know what they are or what they can do.
- Or you may just want to replace another customer support solution with Zendesk, but don’t know where to begin.
As a Zendesk authorized partner, ModSquad regularly helps companies implement, configure, and maximize Zendesk to manage their support goals. We’ll scale your help-desk systems with services including initial implementation, integration of chat, phone, and social support systems, and optimization of the overall support experience. Our Mods will jump into your current Zendesk operations, create support strategies, customized reports and dashboards, and train your internal team on support objectives and the Zendesk application.
Once you’ve launched (or plan to implement) the Zendesk support platform, ModSquad’s an ideal partner to maximize your investment. Need someone to staff your Zendesk instance during nights, weekends, or holidays? Look to us.
Besides, we’re not only a Zendesk partner, we’re also the company Zendesk turns to when they need to augment their own customer support. If Zendesk relies on ModSquad, shouldn’t you?This entry was posted in Partners. Bookmark the permalink.