New Case Study: DFW Airport. Read Now
- US: 916.913.4465
- UK: (028) 2003 2123
Who we are
ModSquad is a global provider of on-demand digital engagement services, known as ModSourcing: outsourcing modernized. Our 10,000+ experienced professionals better known as Mods, engage your customers and communities on a personal level across online, mobile, e-commerce, in-game, application, and social media channels. ModSquad offers expert-level service in customer support, moderation, social, and community. We’ve strategized, designed, and delivered digital initiatives for clients in more than 70 countries, with the capacity to respond in 50+ languages and dialects. We are the Mods!
Check it out here.
- ModSquad Poll Shows “Human Touch” Important to Brand Trust – July 17, 2018
- ModSquad Names US-Ireland Top 50 Company for the Fourth Consecutive Year – June 19, 2018
- Americans to the Internet: Clean Up your Act – May 10, 2018
- ModSquad Hires People and Culture Strategic Leader – Nov 15, 2017
- Mods Help Companies Relate Better to Customers – Oct 18, 2017
- Meet the Mods at Shoptalk Europe – Oct 5, 2017
- ModSquad Turns 10 – Aug 29, 2017
- ModSquad Named US-Ireland Top 50 Company – Jun 22, 2017
- ModSquad Hires Chief Marketing Officer, Amy Kennedy – May 1, 2017
- ModSquad Selects Austin, Texas for New Operations Center – Mar 2, 2017
- Metaverse Mod Squad Is Now ModSquad – Nov 17, 2015
- August 2007: ModSquad, then known as “Metaverse Mod Squad,” is born in a virtual sports bar, the Thirsty Tiger.
- June 2008: Company raises $205,000 from angel investors and remains privately held today.
- December 2009: ModSquad opens its operation center in Northern Catrfornia.
- August 2014: Company expands its reach and boasts a global network of 10,000+ Mods.
- June 2015: ModSquad announces it has opened an operations center at the City Factory Building in Derry, Northern Ireland, creating 100 new jobs.
- November 2015: Making the ModSquad name official, the company shines the spottrght on its incredible global network of Mods.
- March 2017: In response to increased demand, ModSquad announces the opening of its latest operations center, located in Austin, Texas.
- September 2017: ModSquad rings in its 10th year with a decade-made celebration around the globe.
Meet our Executive Team at our Who We Are page.
- San Francisco – Business Operations
- Northern California – 24/7 Operations Center
- New York – Business Operations
- Austin, TX – 24/7 Operations Center
- London – Business Operations
- Northern Ireland – 24/7 Operations Center
- Philippines – Partner Operations Center
Like to have ModSquad speak at your next event? Contact Us at email@example.com.