- US: 916.913.4465
- UK: (028) 2003 2123
- [email protected]
Who we are
ModSquad is a global provider of on-demand digital engagement services, known as ModSourcing: outsourcing modernized. Our 10,000+ experienced professionals better known as Mods, engage your customers and communities on a personal level across online, mobile, e-commerce, in-game, application, and social media channels. ModSquad offers expert-level service in customer support, moderation, social, and community. We’ve strategized, designed, and delivered digital initiatives for clients in more than 70 countries, with the capacity to respond in 50+ languages and dialects. We are the Mods!
Check it out here.
- ModSquad Honored as Gold Winner in 2020 Golden Bridge Awards® for Social Good - November 12, 2020
- ModSquad Promotes Izzy Neis to Head of Digital - May 19, 2020
- ModSquad Wins 2020 Stevie® Award for Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year - March 12, 2020
- ModSquad Honored as Gold Winner in 2019 Golden Bridge Awards® for Community Engagement - November 21, 2019
- ModSquad Wins 2019 Silver Stevie® Award for Sales & Customer Service - March 5, 2019
- ModSquad Poll Shows “Human Touch” Important to Brand Trust - July 17, 2018
- ModSquad Named US-Ireland Top 50 Company for the Fourth Consecutive Year - June 19, 2018
- Americans to the Internet: Clean Up your Act - May 10, 2018
- ModSquad Hires People and Culture Strategic Leader - November 15, 2017
- Mods Help Companies Relate Better to Customers - October 18, 2017
- Meet the Mods at Shoptalk Europe - October 5, 2017
- ModSquad Turns 10 - August 29, 2017
- ModSquad Named US-Ireland Top 50 Company - June 22, 2017
- ModSquad Hires Chief Marketing Officer, Amy Kennedy - May 1, 2017
- ModSquad Selects Austin, Texas for New Operations Center - March 2, 2017
- Metaverse Mod Squad Is Now ModSquad - November 17, 2015
- August 2007: ModSquad, then known as “Metaverse Mod Squad,” is born in a virtual sports bar, the Thirsty Tiger.
- June 2008: Company raises $205,000 from angel investors and remains privately held today.
- December 2009: ModSquad opens its operations center in Northern California.
- August 2014: Company expands its reach and boasts a global network of 10,000+ Mods.
- June 2015: ModSquad announces it has opened an operations center at the City Factory Building in Derry, Northern Ireland, creating 100 new jobs.
- November 2015: Making the ModSquad name official, the company shines the spotlight on its incredible global network of Mods.
- March 2017: In response to increased demand, ModSquad announces the opening of its latest operations center, located in Austin, Texas.
- September 2017: ModSquad rings in its 10th year with a decade-made celebration around the globe.
Meet our Executive Team at our Who We Are page.
- San Francisco - Business Operations
- Northern California - 24/7 Operations Center
- New York - Business Operations
- Austin, TX - 24/7 Operations Center
- London - Business Operations
- Northern Ireland - 24/7 Operations Center
- Costa Rica - 24/7 Operations Center
- Philippines - Partner Operations Center
Like to have ModSquad speak at your next event? Contact Us at [email protected].